[Herbalist] Could I get some suggested reading please?

Joshua McCoy myrddin at nerdshack.com
Thu Jan 4 01:20:27 PST 2007

Hi every one.  I have a few questions to ask and before I do I would like to share some info about me first.  My personality is quite deferent compared to most other people for in which my personality includes: being laid-back, being blunt to people, treating people how I want to be treated, and doing selfless acts of kindness, also some time getting bent out of shape along with getting frustrated with rudeness.  Beings that I am laid-back, I do fit the dictionary term of being laid back which is relaxed, easygoing, and carefree.  I am not so relaxed, easygoing, and carefree that I am lazy but relaxed, easygoing and carefree enough that I can get along with others while keeping an open mind.  Part of me being blunt as the dictionary puts it being abrupt and direct in address or manner.  I do not like being fake or acting fake to people because it is like a lie to me for in which is a facade.  No one likes to be treated like they are worthless and nor do I, so that is why I treat others how I want to be treated.  I had enough of being treated worthless growing up.  Doing selfless acts of kindness gives me the best feeling in the world.  It only takes one person to do a selfless act of kindness to start creating world peace.  Things that I like to do for fun is: watching movies, listening to music, and reading books.  The types of movies that I like to watch are: sci-fi, action adventure, and thrillers.  The best sci-fi movie that I have seen in my life are the Star Wars movies.  I also think that the best action adventure movies are the Indiana Jones movies.  The best thrillers that I have seen are Friday the 13th and Jason Movies.  I like a verity of music like: t.A.T.u., and Evanescence.  I like t.A.T.u. because I like it how they sing there songs in Russian along with how all of them are put to gather with back ground music.  Evanescence is the same as t.A.T.u. with how the back ground music and the lyrics are put to gather.  I do like reading books very much because they allow me to escape in to a fantasy that which allows me to deal with reality much better.  So far the only books that I have read are: the Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling, The Wheel of Time books by Robert Jordan, and The Left Behind books by Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins.  There is not that much that I do for social events and even less for what I do at them.  The first social event is to go and visit with friends.  My friends and I go to the movies and out to eat to just hand out to talk about the movie.  The second social event I do is going out to a bar for some drinks and food, mostly just to hang out and to relax.  Now I will tell you about my interests & hobbies.  A few of my interests are: reading, computers, creative writing, and the Middle Ages & the Renaissance period.  Even though I may have said this before, I enjoy reading books such as the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, The Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, The Wheel of Time books by Robert Jordan.  There are even more books that I will be reading in the coming future.  When it comes to creative writing it's a strange thing.  I am doing my best to try and wright a good fantasy book.  I am also am wanting to try my hand at writing a history Book.  Now for my interest in the Middle Ages & the Renaissance period.  I have always been interested in history stuff such as the Middle Ages & the Renaissance.  I plan on making some of my own clothing form the Middle Ages & the Renaissance period and some form other time periods as well.  A few of my hobbies are: fishing, and hunting.  As for fishing I just have not been able to go for a while do to the inability to do so at this time.  When it comes to hunting I am in the begging stages of starting this new hobby.

Ok, beings that I just told you quite a bit about so far with what I am willing to share I would like to get into the questions that I have.  My first question is could I get some suggested reading about Herbalist's?  My last question is, what has been some of the past topics that has been talked about by this group?

From,
Joshua