[Herbalist] me too

leslie crawford akashadance2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 20:16:24 PST 2007

 I think that  Rodale's Illustrated Encyclopedia of
Herbs, by C. Kowalchik & W.H. Hylton is a great
starter book. I have many books on Herbs, but this is
the one that I have used the most.
 It has descriptions, history, uses, and cultivation.
As well as other great and useful info..
 There is another book I love, Growing & Using Herbs
Successfully by B. Jacobs. Also Herbal Body Book by J.
Rose.
 The latter two are helpful in usage more then
growing.

 There hasn't been much activity on this group as of
late.
 Who is still out there?
 What dose everyone out there grow, and use herbs for?
 Akasha