[Herbalist] Who's out there

Ann Lee richendal at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 14:18:18 PST 2007

I had also forgotten that I am still subscribed to
this list.

I've been primarily using herbs for cooking, not so
much for medicinal right now.  But then, I am still in
the process of rebuilding my herb garden now that I
have moved into a house.  Yard is full of weeds, so it
will take a while.

So what kind of luck have people had getting
store-bought shallots to send out green shoots so that
you can plant them?   I just had a clove of garlic
that had been left too long and it is now in a pot,
and hopefully this summer, we will have lots of garlic
greens.

Richenda