[Herbalist] The Templars

Catalina Ana de Salamanca catalina at ravenkeep.org
Wed Jan 24 18:52:40 PST 2007

Well, first of all, you need to make sure your topic is correct. Are you
writing about a period of darkness (night) or a group of fighters(knight).
Secondly, is there *anything* about the Knights of the Order of
Solomon's Temple that hasn't been researched to death already? That
might be a good place to start. You probably will get more interest if
you've got new information.
That's about it off the top of my head,
~Catalina