[Herbalist] The Templars

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jan 25 11:33:03 PST 2007

> Find out why an ear of American Corn is carved on the walls of one of there temples before America was discovered. I heard about this but am not sure of the Temple.

Dragging us bodily back to herbalism... There are a number of grains
whose 'ears' have some similarility in appearance to those of maize, but
which are unfamiliar to modern Americans.

For instance, Pearl Millet:
http://www.aerc.ca/grainpearl.html
http://www.dar.gov.bw/crops_highlights.html

And sorghum (which originated in Africa):
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2006/04/10_sorghum.shtml

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net