[Herbalist] Fellow Ansteorrans! Herb business anouncement!

Stephanie Stuart admin at herbsforremedies.com
Mon Oct 15 16:54:28 PDT 2012

Greetings Shining Ansteorrans!

In the past years I've mostly been known as a musician from Bryn Gwlad, but
I have always loved herbs.  So much so that over the past three years I've
slowly, but surely put together a herb business!  Keeping all my SCA friends
in mind, I've made special care to include even dye options and mordents for
those herbs.

I am very pleased to announce the official opening of my herb business at
<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.herbsforremedies.com&h=PAQ
H73bDx&s=1> www.herbsforremedies.com!  I could really use all of your help
by spreading the word and PLEASE join the forums and start a discussion to
get the ball rolling!

Thank you all for your encouragement through this process, as some of you
know it's been a long and very difficult road. I even have an affiliate
program in place if you'd like to receive 20% commission for any sale I
receive thanks to your link to the site!

This business has literally taken several years to get off the ground so I
truly appreciate the support I've received along this journey!  Special
thanks to Mistress Amata!

Thank you all for your support and inspiration!

Lady Stephanie Winter von Brandenburg