[Herbalist] Prospective Ansteorran Herbal & Apothecary Guild

suzanna Herbalist suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 22:06:47 PST 2018

There was a meeting at Steppes Warlord this past May, discussing this. We had about a dozen or so folks, mostly from the central region and we were interested in getting something going, at least locally. We had a Google docs folder set up to share information, classes, etc. Don't remember who put it out there. Had some things posted, but I have not looked lately to see what is available. At the time, we were not able to get things thru this list. Glad to see it is up again.For anyone in the Steppes (DFW) area, I have been having the occasional herbal class at Dallas Makerspace. Next one is massage oil, Sunday, Nov 18 (class list and sign up on dallasmakerspace.org). December we will make bath salts...Suzanna, herbalist, Steppes Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone