[Herbalist] Ansteorran Herbalism & Apothecary Virtual Guild Meeting

Sue Rogers suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 4 13:29:31 PDT 2022

Unfortunately I have a show this weekend and won't be able to attend. Will miss seeing everyone.HL Suzanna, herbalistSent via the Samsung Galaxy Note5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: H&A Guild Chancellor <haguildchancellor at gmail.com> Date: 10/4/22  12:50 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: herbalist at lists.ansteorra.org Subject: [Herbalist] Ansteorran Herbalism & Apothecary Virtual Guild Meeting We are going to try a virtual meeting for our next Guild meeting! Hopefully that makes it easier for more of us to attend, we have a lot to discuss!We will meet "at" Kingdom A&S, October 8th from 12pm-1pm, during the lunch break.Here is the link, I hope to see you there! https://meet.google.com/efp-drep-kkr
Jehanne de MontaubanH&A Guild Chancellor