[Hou-announce] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT regarding this list

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 4 18:51:24 PDT 2006

Greetings:

As I've previously posted, the Ansteorra email lists have been moved
to new professionally-hosted servers. As a result, the list names
have changed.

I previously suggested that everyone start using the new email list
address, "hou-announce at lists.ansteorra.org". As of now, messages sent
to the old address, "hou-announce at ansteorra.org" may or may not get
approved. That old address is currently getting about 10 SPAM
messages for every 1 legitimate message (I'm not kidding), and I may
not notice your message buried in the noise. Very shortly, that old
address will probably be disabled and won't even work.

So, please take this as "still polite, but more than a suggestion".
 From now on, to post messages to the Hou-announce list please use
the new address, "hou-announce at lists.ansteorra.org". Please delete
the old address from your email address book.

I apologize if this causes any inconvenience. Please let me know if
it does.

Thanks,
Michael Silverhands