[Hou-announce] It's That time of Month....

Tunello, Alyssa A. (JSC-DV/GHG)[GHG] alyssa.a.tunello at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 9 09:26:35 PDT 2006

No! Not that time, Silly!  The Question of the Month Time!  And this
time it's personal!!!! LOL

What is your favorite thing about the SCA?

If you have a question you'd like to ask please don't hesitate to send
it on.  :-)

Also, I am accepting submissions as well.  The September Serpent's Tale
has a theme.  It's all about Pirates in honor of Talk like a Pirate Day
on September 19th http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html ....
Deadlines for answers and submissions are the Third Friday (August 18th)

FINE PRINT: Answers will be printed in the September issue of "The
Serpent's Tale" the newsletter of the Barony of Loch Soilleir.  Any
submission aside from the Question of the month require a permission to
print form and can be found here:
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/PubPerm.pdf  there are three
ways to get it to me first you need to print it, fill it out, sign it
and then 1) hand it over at the Loch's monthly populace meeting, 2) scan
it and email it to me 3) snail mail it to me, email me for my address.

In Service,

Signora Giovanna Bresciano

Barony of Loch Soilleir

Chronicler

txpcgirle at hotmail.com <mailto:txpcgirle at hotmail.com>

***Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve
greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them - William
Shakespeare***