[Hou-announce] Westgate Revel

Jennifer jen at clancircle.com
Thu Aug 24 13:58:15 PDT 2006

Westgate is hosting a Revel on September 2nd at Lady Brenna's home at 6603
Harpers Dr. Richmond, Tx 77469. (Directions & Map bellow)  Everyone is
welcome to start showing up at 5 pm.

I will be providing lasagnas as the main dish and ask that everyone bring a
side or dessert.  If you can, please let me know what you are going to bring
so I'll have an idea of how much food will be available.

Directions:

Take 59S to the Grand Parkway Exit (Passed Sugar Land)

Exit Grand Parkway, Turn left at the 2nd light to go over the freeway,

You will now be on Crabb River Road

Stay on Crabb River Road thru several lights (Sansburry and Tara)

After the light at Tara, Harpers Road is the first left.

Turn left on Harpers,

You will immediately cross over Willoughby.

We are the corner red brick house on the left after Willoughby.

Google

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map
<http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=6603+Harpers+Dr,+Richmond,+TX+77469>
&q=6603+Harpers+Dr,+Richmond,+TX+77469

Map quest

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohis
tory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&p
hone=&level=&cat=&address=6603+harpers+dr.&city=Richmond&state=Tx&zipcode=77
469>