[Hou-announce] West Houston Lunch Bunch - Dec 13th, This Wednesday

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 12:04:20 PST 2006

West Houston Lunch Bunch
Please join those of us working on the west side
DATE :  Dec. 13th, this Wednesday  (2nd Wednesdays)
TIME:	 11:30 – 1pm
LOCATION:   Lucky Village Chinese Buffet
- first one there, get a table for 4-6
DIRECTIONS:   1111 Dairy Ashford
Take I-10, drive south on Dairy Ashford,
turn right just opposite the Jewish Community Center.
If you get to Memorial, you’ve gone too far.

Everyone is welcome!!
Please *RSVP*, so we can get a large enough table.
     (If no one RSVP's, then I'm not showing either.)

(Sadly, my department is having its Yule lunch on Dec. 13th,
so I'll have to miss this month. Have some flan for me. )

Cheers, Hillary