[Hou-announce] idea for event

Lisabetta lisabetta at kjsl.com
Wed Jul 19 18:17:12 PDT 2006

Cristyana,
what good points and i did consider today after alden wth alden that
moving the date to
the summer might be could.

and just a FYI S & C will be in the fall if I understood correctly.
but I could be
totally off base.. wouldn't be the first... it is just what i wrote down.

hmm june 2008 king's college... all about service ...
what does everyone think?

lisabetta