[Hou-announce] Change to Stargate's Monthly Practice in the Park

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 07:27:37 PDT 2006

Greetings from Ihon and Isabeau,

After discussions at our populace and business meetings it was decided to
change Stargate's monthly 'Practice in the Park' to 'Picnic in the Park'.
It's still the first Sunday of the month (August 5th), same time (2:00 –
5:00) and at the same place (Memorial Park across from the tennis courts).

Fighters are still welcome and most definitely encouraged to organize a
practice. We're also like to see artisians, bards as well as all who want to
join us for good company, good conversation and merriment to joing us.
Everyone is encouraged to bring a dish and join us for a potluck picnic.
Garb is not required but encouraged.  Info and map link should be posted
shortly to the Stargate's website.  If you have any questions, please
contact us at bandb_stargate at ev1.net
Lastly, a reminder that the quarterly revel is att Lady Marie's on August 19
th. Info I believe has been posted.

Regards,

i & I
Baron & Baroness