[Hou-announce] OT - Looking for a new job

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 07:34:26 PDT 2006

Greetings

Sorry about this being off-topic.  I am looking for a new job and I know
that often people will list any opening that their companies have.  I would
prefer an office position with Monday through Friday hours.

If your company is looking for new people or if you know of someone that is,
please have them get in touch with me.  I can be reached at this email
address or cherish.robinson at gmail.com.

I have a variety of skills - office, food, and retail.

Thanks,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra