[Hou-announce] Deputy Chronicler position open

Stargate Chronicler stargate.chron at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 14:30:18 PDT 2006

Greetings all,
  A few months back my deputy moved away. Since then I have been looking for a new one. You would be taking notes at guilds or meetings that you are attending. However your biggest duties would be proof-reading the newsletter before it goes out.
  I do request that you either have MS publisher 2000 or greater, or Adobe Reader/Writer.  Have reliable internet service & email.

  If you are interested please email me at stargate.chron AT yahoo.com

  Thanks
  Lisabetta