[Hou-announce] Bardic web site and email list

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Thu Nov 2 18:02:22 PST 2006

It's come to my attention that not everyone knows about the Kingdom bardic
website or the kingdom bardic email list.

The kingdom bardic web site can be viewed at http://bard.ansteorra.org.  It
is currently under the stewardship of His Lordship Alden Drake.  Drop by
sometime, if you're so inclined.

To join the bardic list, find your way using
http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/bards-ansteorra.org.

I mention this as a way of penitence, for not having shared this before.
I'll start posting this every quarter or so.  You have been warned!

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate