[Hou-announce] North Houston Lunch Bunch - Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dale Pollack d_pollack at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 8 21:59:57 PST 2006

Greetings!

All are welcome to join the North Houston Lunch Bunch (basically a group
of SCAers and those who aren't SCAers but hang with us anyway).  We will
gather at Panda's Chinese Buffet from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm next
Wednesday, Nov. 15,2006.

Directions:  I-45 south, exit Greens Road, go west on Greens Road to 1st
light - Greens Parkway/Northborough.  Panda's is located in the shopping
center behind the Washington Mutual Bank directly across from the
Krogers.  At the light either u-turn on Greens Road or turn left onto
Greens Parkway then left into the Greens Crossing center.

Join us for lunch and conversation.  See you there!

Lady Melanie Dayly and Lord David Dayly