[Hou-announce] Hou-announce post from alden_drake at sbcglobal.net requires approval

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 13 16:00:38 PST 2006

Edit - Bardic Guild meets on the Third Thursday of every month, so that would be this Thursday, November 16.

Alden

Just a reminder to all that Stargate Bardic Guild will be meeting this week.

We're going to play it casual this month.  Bring some pieces you want to perform.  If you want some critique, we'll offer it.  We'll also be playing the Randomly Chosen Topic Game, and we'll probably discuss some bardic guild/college stuff.  Guild starts at 7pm at Lady Mea's house.  Pleae contact her for directions.

Alden