[Hou-announce] OT - job open - seeking SR. Accountant

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 07:40:20 PST 2006

Pardon the off-topic nature, but if you know anyone seeking an accountant post, this opening just
came up in our General Accounting team for Asset Management:

Job Summary:
The Senior Accountant provides essential day-to-day support to General Accounting to resolve asset
management and fixed asset accounting issues.  Leads the month-end PeopleSoft Asset Management
close process and researches variances in specific balance sheet accounts.  Prepares and reviews
balance sheet account reconciliations and rollforward schedules for audits, and provides expertise
and assistance on a variety of special projects.  Responsible for proper recording,
classification, and reporting of capital and operating leases with special emphasis on compliance
with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.

The office is located on the west side, at Belt8 and Clay, a nursing home company headquarters,
Sava Sr. Care.   If interested, contact me for the full job requirements.

Regards, Hillary