[Hou-announce] Stargate Yule Toy drive for Toys for tots

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 09:16:44 PST 2006

Unto the  Populace, I spoke with the Marine Corps this morning we will
defiantly have two marines at Stargate Yule all day with us. So please make
them feel welcomed . They will be collecting toys all day. So bring Toys and
remember for every toy you bring you will receive a raffle ticket  for a
beautiful handmade chair made by Malachi Morgan. That will be raffled off
during evening court. So please please bring new or gently used unwrapped
toys. Thanks so much.
                        Lady Valeria Marcella de' Martinez and Lady Brenna
MacDonald.
                        Toys for Tots Liaison's Kingdom of Ansteorra.

PS.Gerald of Leesville  please contact me off the list.

--
Valerie W. Brown