[Hou-announce] December - Question of the Month

Giovanna Bresciano txpcgirle at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 20:54:14 PST 2006

Ciao a Tutti,

It's Question Time again... So get out your thinking caps and answer away...

Which Time period would you travel back to and why?

Don't forget... your answer will appear in the December Issue of The Serpent's Tale, newsletter for the Barony of Loch Soilleir.

If you have a question you'd like to have answered send it in and I'll get the answer for you...

Please respond by Wednesday 11/29.

Nel Servizio,
Signora Giovanna Bresciano Barony of Loch Soilleir - Chronicler txpcgirle at hotmail.com
If you Send it......                                ......I will Print it