[Hou-announce] Please join us for a Melee Practice October 15

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Oct 8 19:02:43 PDT 2006

Please join the Shire of Gates Edge for a Melee Practice on Sunday
October 15 starting at 10AM at Camp Camwood.
<http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/camwood.htm>This is the Sunday
after our Drachenstich Festspiele
<http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/faire.htm> event on October 14.

*NO SITE FEE* for Sunday only participation.

This is perfect timing for us to get ready for Three Kings and
Bordermarch Melees.  It should give us the opportunity to get some good
practice and to work on needed authorizations.  The site IS Combat
Archery and Siege friendly and we will certainly be working on Combat
Archery authorizations.

Obviously to make this work and have a good practice we need your help.
We need the  members of the Chivalry and other leaders in the Armored
Combat community in the greater Stargate area and Coastal Region to help
spread the word, build enthusiasm, and show up to make this a success

For more information please see the Shire of Gates Edge website
<http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/> or contact me.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
eadric at scabrewer.com