[Hou-announce] An invitation to a Fall revel

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Mon Oct 16 08:32:11 PDT 2006

Greetings good gentles.

Caitlin and would like to invite you to a Fall Revel at our house on
Saturday, October 21st, from 6 PM on.

This is a party, plain and simple; a chance to gather with friends in a
relaxed atmosphere.  While garb is not required, we would like to encourage
all who attend to come dressed for a revel.
Weather-permitting, we'll have the firepit lit, songs will be sung, and good
company shared.

We will be serving beef adobo (slow-braised in teriyaki and vinegar) and
rice.  Bring your favorite drink of choice, though tea, koolaid (sweetened
with Splenda) and water will be available.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate