[Hou-announce] The Serpent's Tale QoM

Giovanna Bresciano txpcgirle at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 15:55:50 PDT 2006

Good day Lords and Ladies,

This is your friendly reminder to answer the question of the month for the Barony of Loch Soilleir’s newsletter “The Serpent’s Tale”.  Why did you choose your culture/persona?  It will make a great contribution to the newsletter.  Also, if you’d like to form a sentence from the Pirate word of the month “Sqiffy” meaning to be intoxicated or tipsy…

Please have them to me by this Friday!

Nel Servizio,
Signora Giovanna Bresciano Barony of Loch Soilleir - Chronicler txpcgirle at hotmail.com
If you Send it......                                ......I will Print it