[Hou-announce] OT - International Gem and Jewelry Show - Oct. 27-29th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 13:08:35 PDT 2006

The International Gem and Jewelry Show will again be in Houston on Oct. 27-29th.  This is
generally the largest show (ie. more vendors) they do all year, just before the holiday season.
There is also a wholesale area if you have a sales-tax ID and paperwork.

Check it out at www.intergem.com

I usually get a few free tickets from vendors I've frequented, if you are interested, each ticket
is good for two persons, you still have to pay for parking.  First come, first serve, till they
are gone - send me you address and I'll send a ticket.

Cheers, Hillary