[Hou-announce] Charter painting in the Loch...

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 22:21:49 PST 2006

...is *not* tonight, because this is a fifth Monday. Here's a schedule until the end of the year that covers all the holiday exceptions:

- November 13: We will meet as usual (probably).
- November 27: No meeting. I'll be in Costa Rica on my honeymoon!!
- December 11: We will meet as usual.
- December 25: No meeting. Christmas!!
- January 2007: Back to the usual schedule of every 2nd and 4th Monday.

Meetings usually start at 6:30 or so.

So, on November 13, please come and join us as we paint scrolls for the
Crown and Kingdom. No experience is required, and some instruction is available if desired. All
materials are provided.

Call or email me for directions. My number is 713-818-4916.

Sara