[Hou-announce] Urgently Seeking Waterbearers!

Ciarnat Ciarnat at nww.net
Sat Sep 16 13:21:10 PDT 2006

      I, (The currently beleagured) Ciarnat, am imploring everyone within this bandwith to step up and help serve their kingdom at the event of Gate's Edge Drachenstich (October 13-15, '06 at Camp Camwood).
     I URGENTLY need others to assist me in my "maiden voyage" as Waterbearing organizer.  As it now stands, even after begging via this message board, taking an actual "sign-up sheet" to meetings and revels, the ONLY helper I have so far, (while at the same time she'll serving as event Chiurgeon at Drachenstich) is Cindy of Gate's Edge.

     I am at the BEGGING stage right now, I actually feel desparate as there have been no others willing to sign on to help.

     Waiting for anyone to respond.  Thanks!
                                                                        Ciarnat
                                                                    (281) 693-6441