[Hou-announce] Stargate Bardic Guild

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 18 12:44:33 PDT 2006

Just a reminder...

The Stargate Bardic Guild is meeting this Thursday (Sep. 21)!!!  The plan is for the guild to meet on the THIRD THURSDAY of each month at the home of Lady Mea Passavanti, from 7-9:30pm.  No experience in bardic arts is necessary.  The purpose of the guild is to learn.  Experienced bards will be encouraged to teach pieces, and all are welcome to bring suggestions for pieces to learn.

If you're planning on attending and would like to learn something in particular, please email me and we will try to make arrangements for someone to teach the piece in question.  This month, we will teach "Born on the Listfield" and "Rising of the Star" in preparation for Stargate to perform them at Crown Tourney.

If you are interested in joining the guild, please email me (alden_drake at sbcglobal.net) so I can get a head count.  For directions to Lady Mea's, you may contact her at (ldy_passavanti at ev1.net)

In service,
HL Alden Drake