[Hou-announce] charter painting in the Loch

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 09:38:09 PDT 2006

Hi all,

The Loch's regular charter painting night is tomorrow
night, Monday, September 25 (and on the 2nd and 4th
Monday of every month), at 6:30 pm.

New charters for Loch-specific scrolls will be
available for painting.

Please come and join us as we paint scrolls for the
Crown and Kingdom. No experience is required, and
some instruction is available if desired. All
materials are provided.

Call or email me for directions. My number is
713-818-4916.

Please let me know if you'll be coming so I can plan
accordingly.

See you soon!

Sara