[Hou-announce] Stargate Populace Meeting Location

dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 17:21:40 PDT 2007

Unto the Populace of the Barony of Stargate doest Herr Dietrich Strobelbart send greetings!

This is a reminder to all that the Stargate Populace meeting will be held at Hope Episcopal Church, 1613 W 43rd St, Houston, TX 77018 (click link for Google Map) at 7:30pm on April 2nd in the Parish Hall.  The doors will be open at approximately 6:45pm for setup and early business.

Yours in Service
Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Stargate's Herald
mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell
713-986-8739 Work

Glücklicherweise halte ich meine Federn numeriert für gerade solcheine Gelegenheit!
Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an occasion! (Foghorn Leghorn)