[Hou-announce] Stargate Newcomer's Meeting

Ciarnat ciarnat at nww.net
Thu Aug 16 19:51:26 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

    I will be hosting my first ever Newcomer's Meeting.  It will be on
Tuesday evening, 8/21/07 at 7 PM at Memorial City Mall (I-10 @ Gessner) in
the food court area.  The topic will be an overview of what the SCA offers
AKA SCA 101.  I will have a table located near the Asian restaurants and
carousel/merry-go-round.

    Just look for a table with some SCA related stuff.

        All are welcome!  Hope to see y'all there!

         Lady Ciarnat of Firethorn

          Hospitaler, Barony of The Stargate