[Hou-announce] Thanks to Westgate

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 3 07:11:01 PST 2007

On behalf of the Tower Watch of the Barony of the Stargate, I would like
to thank the Canton of Westgate for gifting the barony with a drum for
the Tower Watch at Stargate Yule.  Westgate has been a great supporter
of the Tower Watch, giving two spears last year, and supporting a few
fund-raising activities over the past year as well.  I heartily thank
them for their generosity and support.  Such contributions greatly help
us further our goal of serving the Barony of the Stargate.

Best regards,

HL Alden Drake
Captain of the Tower Watch