[Hou-announce] Stargate Sunday Dance

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 15 22:47:03 PST 2007

Greetings once again my lords and ladies...

A gentle reminder that the guild will be starting up again on January 6 and
that we will be having a Regional 'Twelfth Night Ball' to celebrate!

All are invited to attend this wonderous event to celebrate a new year and a
new chapter in the life of our guild.  We will begin at 5:30pm at Central
Market on the 2nd floor community room.  Central Market is located at the
corner of Westheimer and Weslayan.  Food will be provided, but donations are
happily accepted to offset the cost.  SOME ATTEMPT AT GARB IS REQUIRED.  IT
NEED NOT BE OF ROYAL QUALITY, SO DONT BE BASHFUL.

Though i have not heard from our neighbors and friends outside the local
Stargate area, I am wishing to make this a Regional Ball to get the year
started properly!  Please respond if you think you might be coming so that I
can get enough food.

Word has it that live musicians will be on hand to play for us.  So please
come and grace us with your presence.

In service,

Ld Antonello del Bello