[Hou-announce] It's time for a Revel!

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 19:29:52 PST 2007

You are cordially invited to a Winter Revel at the home of HE Gwendolene McIver and Herr Dietrich Strobelbart, from 6:00pm to 11:00pm on Saturday, February 17, 2007.

Gwen will be cooking beef brisket.  Please bring a side dish for 4 people.  Water and lemonade will be provided.  Adult beverages will be permitted.  There is a rumor that Gwen will break out a bottle of her liqueur made from a secret recipe.

If you know an SCA Old-Timer that hasn't been around for awhile, drag them along; kicking and screaming if you have to!  ;-)

Please call or email off-list for directions.

In Service,
Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell
713-986-8739 Work

Glücklicherweise halte ich meine Federn numeriert für gerade solcheine
 Gelegenheit!
Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an occasion! (Foghorn Leghorn)