[Hou-announce] hotel room in Picayune for sale

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 28 14:10:01 PST 2007

Friends and neighbors,
Due to recent events, my wife and I will not be attending Gulf Wars this year.  Unfortunately, this decision was made after I made a reservation for a non-smoking, king-size bed, room at the Day's Inn in Picayune for March 10/11.  Since I made the reservation online, it is apparently non-refundable (in the amount of $74.75).  If anyone would like to buy this reservation from me, the reservation is for sale at same value.  I've confirmed with the hotel that this is permissable - I just have to call them ahead with the name of the people checking in my stead.  The room will still be reserved and paid for by me, and as such I will be responsible for it.  I would just ask that whoever buys the reservation from me takes care to honor that responsibility.

If you are interested, please email me off list at alden_drake at sbcglobal.net

In service,
Alden