[Hou-announce] Coastal Siege Practice Retraction and Cancellation

Mike Meyers michaelm at totalsem.com
Thu Feb 8 07:01:49 PST 2007

Hi All-

Ooops! Well, the more I play in the SCA, the more I learn how little I know.
I've discovered that in regards to an approved SCA practice I should have
posted a printed announcement in a local or kingdom publication before I
made the announcement online.

Stern letters flew through the ether, apologies were made, and those above
me, while correcting with one hand, use the other to assist and guide me
with alternatives so that siege may once again thrive in the Coastal Region.

So, there will NOT be an SCA practice this Saturday. As soon as I came come
up with a legitimate, approved "Plan B" you can rest assured I'll be
announcing like a wild man. Woot!

Miguel de la Trebuchet

P.S. The new ballista are bee-you-ti-ful and shoot great. OK, well ONE
shoots great, the other has a wicked slice but I'm working on that.