[Hou-announce] Practice Tonight (2/13/07)

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 21:25:31 PST 2007

   I would like to say a heartfelt thanks to all those who helped tonight.
All the chiv fighters who allowed Aaron & John from Channel 6 to get up
close and personnel with the camera, especially George, Scarhart, and Alexis
who stayed later for some shtick.  Also, thanks to our rapier fighters who
showed their skills on the field and to Tristan and Candice for speaking
with Blake from the Daily Cougar.  To everyone who came out, braving the
weather, THANK YOU.  Even if you think you didn't do anything, you could be
in some background shots that made us look good.  I greatly appreciate it
and I know Aaron and John had a great time.  They said that if this goes
well, they'll do some follow up pieces.  They are supposed to run the video
by me & if they do, I'll try to get a copy and have our Kingdom Hospitaller
put it on the Kingdom site.  I'll be on the lookout for the article in the
Daily Cougar and let everyone know how it goes.  Once again, many thanks.

Brian