[Hou-announce] Fw: Heraldic Commentary Meetings in the Stargate Area

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 05:37:05 PST 2007

We will begin having Heraldic Commentary meetings at my house on Second Thursdays at 7:00pm.  The first meeting will be January 11th (this Thursday).  Please call or email me off-list if you are interested and I will give you directions.  It is in the general area of SH249 and Antoine.

In Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Sentinel Pursuivant
mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell
713-986-8739 Work
dietrich.strobelbart AT yahoo.com

Glücklicherweise halte ich meine Federn numeriert für gerade solcheine
 Gelegenheit!
Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an occasion! (Foghorn Leghorn)