[Hou-announce] To all Musicians and Bards!!

Alisone MacCay alisone.maccay at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:07:17 PST 2007

Greetings,
I was given just this morning by one of Westgate's members a possible time and place for our local musicians to shine.  The Parish School which is the school for Lady Valeria Marcella de' Martinez and Lord William Silke.  They have made it known to her they would greatly like having us to come.  This will be for a silent auction they are holding at the Houstonian Hotel on February 16, 2007 from 6:30-9:30pm. This is a possible paid occasion though the musicians will be allowed to set their own fee.  The contact for this is Lady Valeria at vbrown3 at gmail.com .

In Service,
Lady Alisone Makkee