[Hou-announce] (OT) Baby Shower

Crystal Lewis ladygwensca at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 21:41:14 PST 2007

Greetings to all my friends in Stargate, Westgate and Gate's Edge! Lady Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon here (spelled out the full name since there seem to be so many of us Gwens here lately :-)  ) wanting to find out who is interested in attending my upcoming baby shower. If any of you are interested, please send me your mundane name and mailing address before the end of this month. The shower will be in northeast Houston and will be either the last weekend of February or the first weekend of March. Thanks for the bandwidth!!

Gwen (who is six months pregnant and already wishing this were done and over with...sigh...)