[Hou-announce] Address for posting messages to this list

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 5 18:53:39 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Just a short note to remind all that posts to this list must be sent
to <hou-announce at lists.ansteorra.org>. Sending your message to any
other email address is likely to be in vain.

If you still have any address other than <hou-
announce at lists.ansteorra.org> in your address book, please remove it.
There are a couple of old email addresses that we used to use, which
are for all intents and purposes disabled. I *might* see your message
(and approve it for posting to the list) if you send it to one of
them, but no guarantees. Every once in a while I see one, so
obviously there's still a need for a message like this one.

Kind regards,
Michael Silverhands