[Hou-announce] Fwd: Don't Forget - Art Glass Bead Sale This Weekend

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 10:37:38 PDT 2007

Rikki Mitman <rikkim at houston.rr.com> wrote:  From: "Rikki Mitman" <rikkim at houston.rr.com>
To: <rikkim at houston.rr.com>
Subject: Don't Forget - Art Glass Bead Sale This Weekend
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 06:22:06 -0500

    Lampwork Focal Beads and Core-Formed Vessels by Rikki Mitman at Very Low Prices

  Why? Because I haven't been making an effort to sell lately (life is busy) and I have a LOT of beads on hand.

  I'm not talking about seconds: These beads and vessels are top-quality, kiln-annealed, original designs. But they're in styles I don't make anymore, and I want to clear some space for my newer work.

  Since my primary aim is to move them out to happy homes, I've priced these beads VERY low. Most run between $6 and $8. There are quite a few at $5 and even some at $4. And remember, these are my best focal beads and vessels.

  Don't miss this rare opportunity to add to your stash of unique art glass beads and core-formed vessels by a beadmaker with 15 years on the torch. These will go fast -- it's a great opportunity for jewelry designers.

  When: Saturday, June 9 and Sunday, June 10 from noon to 6:00 pm each day.

  Where: My home in Spring Branch (Houston). Email rikkim at houston.rr.com for a map and written directions.

  Bring that strand you need a focal for, or other pieces you'd like to match. Dress comfortably, bring a friend, and plan to sit a spell, if you like. I'll have refreshments.  ;-)

  NOTE: Regrettably, I am no longer set up to accept credit cards. Please bring cash or checks, and don't forget your tax ID, if you have one.

  See you soon!

  Rikki Mitman