[Hou-announce] Lost at King's College

Diane Maynard camelothorse at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 11 10:53:14 PDT 2007

First, I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Stargate and all of the
instructors for their time and efforts this past weekend.  It was my first
time to get to go to one of the King's Colleges and it was a hot but,
delightful and wonderful experience.   The classes under the big pavilion
caught enough breezes to be pleasant and comfortable and the lunch provided
was wonderful.   Thank you ALL again.

Second, I was very forgetful and foolishly left my blue riding helmet
underneath the pavilion used by the Equestrians.  Two quarts of Power Aid
and possibly a gallon of water later, I just got too tired and in a hurry to
get my animals home by the end of the day and forgot it.    I am hoping
someone found it for me.  If you saw it and picked it up, would you please
contact me and I will arrange a meeting to pick it up and thank you in
person.

Again--My sincere Thanks to all that made this past weekend possible,

Lady Gwenhavre Maynard