[Hou-announce] Don Brian & Ecards - which hospital

betta ladylisabetta at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 14:06:32 PDT 2007

I should of also mentioned again he is at Texas Medical Center location.

Lisabetta <lisabetta at kjsl.com> wrote:
  Greetings all,
Having spent a good deal of time in the last few months in the MHH
System,with my broken leg My friends found out about an E-greeting service
they have.

If you go too
https://secure1.mhhs.org/egreeting/egreeting.html

you can enter in a greeting for Brian and it will be hand delivered
daily to him. Until he is moved to a private room you can leave the room
blank (per pt services) again for those who might of missed his mundane
name it is Brian Stanley

--
~*~Lisabetta