[Hou-announce] West Houston Lunch Bunch - postponed till March 21st

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 15:23:40 PST 2007

Greetings all,
Usually West Houston Lunch Bunch is the second Wednesday of the month.
That's March 14th, middle of Gulf Wars.

As such, I'm postphoning the lunch bunch till the third Wednesday of the month, March 21st, when
we can gather and share stories of the war with those who didn't make it.   I've updated the
Stargate online calendar to reflect the change.

Course, if those who can't attend war this year want to still gather for lunch on March 14th, be
my guest.

Cheers, Hillary