[Hou-announce] Stargate Baronial Feast Reservations

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 20 11:24:32 PDT 2007

Greetings unto all, near and far,
Stargate Baronial is just one month away and I have planned what will hopefully be a fine Polish feast.  Menu items include: mushroom soup with bread and butters, kielbasa, red cabbage and apple salad, potato & cheese pierogies, cucumbers and sour cream, beef goulash on noodles, and fried fruit pies...ok, those aren't Polish, but they're yummy!

A free children's feast will also be available to those 13 and younger.

If you are interested in partaking of this fine fare, please email me your reservations!!!  Please send me SCA name, mundane name, and specify adult or children's feast for each person in your party.  Feast is limited to 125 people.

In service
HL Alden Drake
Head Cook