[Hou-announce] Melee Playday/Practice Sunday April 22

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Mar 23 15:59:47 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

On Sunday April 22, the day after Stargate Baronial, we will have a
Melee Practice/Playday at Wanderer's Rest

This is an official an SCA melee practice.  Therefore you will need SCA
legal armor, waivers executed unless you can show a blue membership
card, etc.. Be ready for armor inspection.  We will not necessarily have
any loaner armor available so if you wish to actually take the field you
need to come prepared.  We will be working on CA authorizations for
those who need it.

Please come out and join us.  The more the merrier.  If there are local
folks in the greater Stargate/Loch area that you think might be
interested please forward this email to them.

Directions to our place can be found at
http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/gearchery.htm

Any questions, contact me.

Of course all of the activities are dependent upon favorable weather.
If there is a need to cancel due to weather or other circumstance I'll
send out an email.
http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&zipChg=1&zipcode=77362&metric=0
<http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&zipChg=1&zipcode=77362&metric=0>
http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/outdoors/tenday/77362?from=36hr_topnav_outdoors