[Hou-announce] Request for Volunteers / King’s College

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Wed May 9 18:36:03 PDT 2007

Good Gentles of Stargate and surrounding areas,

As you know, King's College is just a few short weeks away and we need YOUR
help.  To that end we are seeking volunteers for the following coordinator
positions:

Gate

Set-up

Take-down

The set-up and takedown coordinators, will need as many volunteers as we can
possibly roundup as there are approximately 10 pavilions that need to be
set-up along with marking off and setting up the classroom areas in the
large (onsite) pavilion.   It is our hope to have everything down Saturday
evening after a very short court.

Additionally, Baroness Isabeau is doing a sideboard lunch and is looking for
volunteers to help with food prep the week of the event and onsite help with
setting up.

Please contact one of event steward should you wish to volunteer.

Regards,

Baroness Isabeau            thirling at gmail.com

Lady Cristyana                clambrigh2000 at yahoo.com
Co-Event Stewards

--
"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the
other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We