[Hou-announce] Gates Edge Rapier Practice

Christoforo Antonio Passavanti Don_christoforo at peoplepc.com
Mon May 14 00:18:13 PDT 2007

Is now open for business.

Still getting the gear all together, but I am out at Meyer Park on Sundays
at 2 p.m. in conjunction with the Chiv practice. Check the Gates edge
website calendar for dates.

I have some personal loaner heavy rapier blades in my kit, and I was advised
that the shire does have loaner vests that need to be tested. I also have a
pair of masks in my personal gear for loaner as well and I plan to start
bringing that along as well. Working on the hoods and gloves.

That all being said... If you want to play Rapier, SHOW UP!. I'll be there.

In Service,

Don Christoforo
Gates Edge Rapier Marshal